I have been lately writing an application on VB.NET and similar code can be applied to C# too if converted or implemented. So my first issue was when I deleted data from parent, they would just delete and related data […]
Lately we can notice there is a slight change in YouTube, hard to notice but if you are fan of video effects then you should be able to notice the new change. I might be hard to notice but yes it’s there and a cool effect.
Not sure if it is noticeable in the above image but there is slight background effect in the video and let’s learn how to do it.
Lately, I have been working on Visual Studio 2013 on Windows 7 to code as I had license to work on them and installed few years back. Previously I used to work on small projects that were easy to handle only using default components and packages. But as the complexity hit my project, I had to install things via NuGet Package Manager that contains a huge number of packages to install and for different version of .NET available.
One of the project I have been working required a Windows service and I am familiar with VB.NET and services using VB.NET. I used to create a separate UI that communicates with the service and handle it but creating a proper user interface that looks good and functional was hard for me because I am much of the backend guy and with some knowledge of bootstrap. So learning some extras a Vue.js wasn’t that hard with available plugins. But first I need to host an application that holds the vue files and my API that communicates with the Vue.
So first step involving is preparations of what we need and I made the list:
- First we need to listen to a port
- Host Vue.js generated static files
- Add routes that handle API for different commands
I have been using Chromium Browser from Google for everyday use. But today, it completely stopped working. I tried to open it via terminal and couldn’t see any error or any log. The process seem to open but not opening the browser at all. I didn’t had any patience and closed it via terminal with command killall -9 chromium-browser . I started using Firefox, but being used to the Chromium Browser and the debug tools I had, I couldn’t resist and started to find the solution. I filtered the chromium-browser not opening in past week in the search result, but doesn’t looks like others are having any such problem. Then I had to do it on my own.
Self Organizing Map is a type of Artificial Neural Network that trains data using unsupervised learning. It can classify huge data based on the similarity of coding of data. It can be used to simply classify sample dataset such that […]
I have a Raspberry PI at parent’s home installed and need to control things remotely, so I can fix things easily when there is any problem they request. But the problem I faced is that all the devices are in private network under NAT and ISP don’t provide any public IP nor provide access to router to configure. Now, I need to find a solution to access my devices inside the private network.
So, I installed my RPI via LAN so that it connects to router directly and doesn’t need WiFi configuration in case change in WiFi password. Now the Raspberry PI is running, I open it via SSH to configure remote access.
Me and my friends were trying to play some Minecraft on our free time, but the problem is that we all didn’t had Minecraft bought. Two of us had it bought but other four still wanted to play. So, I have to look for some sort of solution so everyone can enjoy the game. We mostly work on Ubuntu so all had same platform. This version of solution shall work on Windows and MacOS. Windows version of Minecraft were easily available to download but hard to find on other platforms.
At first, I tried to copy the working version from my PC to friend’s. On Ubuntu the folder of working copy is available on ~/.minecraft i.e. Home > .minecraft folder that is hidden. After that I checked the content inside the folder. The content that looks valid and need a change was only launcher_profiles.json.
I was creating a Windows service that includes a dll file. Whenever I tried to include the dll, I get following error.
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.IO.FileLoadException
I bought a new MSI laptop, it had Atheros Communications, Inc. AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 hardware installed. But it was not working at all. I checked lsusb and could find that it is there. After that I checked with the command dmesg on terminal and found out that there seem to be some problem loading the Bluetooth driver.